Rodan Energy is committed to excellence in serving people with disabilities and in meeting the requirements of the provincial Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA).
Here are some of the things we’re doing at Rodan Energy so that we can continue to deliver on our services:
When requested, Rodan Energy will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that takes the person’s disability into consideration.
Use of Assistive Devices
Rodan Energy staff have been trained and are familiar with the use of common assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our services.
Use of Service Animals
We welcome service animals.
Use of Support Persons
Persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a support person will be welcome to have that person accompany them on our premises.
Notice of Temporary Disruption
Notice will be provided if a planned or unexpected disruption occurs in the services or facilities that are used by persons with disabilities to access our services. Rodan Energy will notify customers promptly by posting a notice on both Rodan Energy’s telephone system and website.
This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
Rodan Energy will provide accessible customer service training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Training will also be provided to people involved in the development of policies, plans, practices and procedures related to the provision of our services.
All Rodan Energy employees will be trained on Accessible Customer Service within 3 months of their hire date. Staff will also be trained when changes are made to our Accessible Customer Service Plan.
- An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard
- A review of Rodan Energy’s plan related to the customer service standard
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
- How to use the equipment or devices available on-site or otherwise that may help with providing goods or services to people with disabilities. These include:
- Computer, fax, photocopy machines, and telephones
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty accessing Rodan Energy’s services
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Rodan Energy provides services to people with disabilities may be directed to the Chief Financial Officer or his delegate and can be submitted by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 905-625-9900 ext. 248
- Mail: 165 Matheson Blvd. East, Suite 6, Mississauga, On L4Z 3K2
Customers can expect to hear back from Rodan Energy within 15 days.
Modifications To This or Other Policies
Any policy, practice or procedure of Rodan Energy that does not respect and promote the principles of dignity, independence, integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities will be modified or removed.