BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, C&I
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy solutions company delivering demand-side, behind the meter, energy intelligence services designed to improve the energy efficiency, savings and sustainable footprint of our clients. Our services and products include a leading suite of EIS (Energy Intelligence Suite) software solutions for optimizing efficiency-related savings and DER (Distributed Energy Resources) performance, Demand response curtailment and management services and DER asset optimization, financing, engineering, installation and operation.
We have a new opportunity for a hungry Business Development professional located in Ontario. We’re looking for an individual performer with experience in the energy market who enjoys a fast-paced environment with unlimited earning potential. Responsibilities include managing an assigned territory, lead development, channel partner management, achieving individual quarterly bookings targets and overall growth of the individual territory sales pipeline. This is an exciting prospector-hunter role in a fast-growing company within the ON market.
We want driven individuals who are self-starters, cultivators and closers focused on bringing new customers to Rodan. Rewarded with uncapped commission, these fast-paced entrepreneurial roles involve developing energy management and smart grid solutions for industrial, commercial and institutional clients. Solutions will include DR, DER energy asset optimization and energy intelligence services.
- 5+ years as an individual performer in an outside sale and/or account management role working in an energy or power related field.
- A post-secondary degree (Engineering or technical field) from an accredited college or university
- A working understanding of power generations systems and energy management solutions is a major advantage.
- Familiarity with distributed generation, renewable energy, demand response programs, and grid-edge technologies
- Well-developed lead generation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Exceptional relationship management skills that exude confidence in spoken and written word
- Polished presentation and proposal development skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM a plus
- Travel primarily within Ontario
- Valid driver’s license.
Rodan Energy offers a highly competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits package.
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a required pre-employment condition.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.