BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – New York City
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy solutions company delivering demand-side, behind the meter, energy intelligence services designed to improve the energy efficiency, savings and sustainable footprint of our clients. Our services and products include a leading suite of EIS (Energy Intelligence Suite) software solutions for optimizing efficiency-related savings and DER (Distributed Energy Resources) performance; Demand response curtailment and management services and DER asset optimization, financing, engineering, installation and operation.
We have an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager located in the New York City area. We’re looking for individual performers with experience in the energy market who enjoys a fast-paced environment with unlimited earning potential. Responsibilities include managing an assigned territory, lead development, channel partner management, achieving individual quarterly bookings targets and overall growth of the individual territory sales pipeline. These are exciting prospector-hunter roles in a fast-growing company within the US market.
We want driven individuals who are self-starters, cultivators and closers focused on bringing new customers to Rodan. Rewarded with uncapped commission, these fast-paced entrepreneurial roles involve developing energy management and smart grid solutions for industrial, commercial and institutional clients. Solutions will include DR, DER energy asset optimization and energy intelligence services.
- 5+ years as an individual performer in an outside sales role working in an energy or power related field.
- Knowledge of distributed generation, peak avoidance, demand response programs, and grid-edge technologies
- A working understanding of power generations systems and energy management solutions is a major advantage
- A post-secondary degree from an accredited college or university
- Well-developed lead generation, negotiation and closing skills
- Exceptional relationship management skills that exude confidence in spoken and written word
- Polished presentation & proposal development skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM a plus
- A valid passport and driver’s license with proof of driver’s insurance
- Travel primarily within the US with an occasional visit to corporate HQ’s in Canada is required.
Rodan USA offers a highly competitive compensation package that includes a competitive base salary, commission program with no cap on earnings and comprehensive benefits which include an IRA with company match.
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a required pre-employment condition.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.