MANAGER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
If you are an ambitious, curious, hard-working, and organized sales professional then this is an exciting new opportunity for you to join the Rodan Energy team – an organization that has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy solutions company delivering demand-side, behind the meter, energy intelligence services designed to improve the energy efficiency, savings, and sustainable footprint of our clients. Our services and products include a leading suite of EIS (Energy Intelligence Suite) software solutions for optimizing efficiency-related savings and DER (Distributed Energy Resources) performance, Demand response curtailment and management services and DER asset optimization, financing, engineering, installation, and operation.
We have an opportunity for a Manager, Business Development based out of our head office in Mississauga. Reporting to the Managing Director, Business Development, this fast-paced role involves developing energy management and smart grid solutions for power producers, power generation, and energy traders within the province of Ontario and across North America. Our Managers, Business Development are sophisticated hunters who excel at complex technical solution sales.
To be successful in this position, you should:
- Enjoy introducing customers to new energy services.
- Demonstrate a track record in B2B technical solution sales.
- Identify opportunities and develop complex solutions to make customer operations more efficient.
- Establish relationships from the shop floor to the “C” suite.
- Have solid proposal development and response writing skills, including quoting.
- Hold a post-secondary degree from an accredited college or university. Electrical engineering or other technical background is an asset.
- Understand power systems and energy management solutions.
- Have well-developed lead generation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office suite and Salesforce.
- Entrepreneurial, ethical, self-starter who is comfortable with numbers.
- Travel primarily within Ontario.
- Valid driver’s license.
Rodan offers both a highly competitive compensation package that includes a variable compensation program, no cap on earnings and a comprehensive benefits package.
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Valid proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a required pre-employment condition.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.