Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that helps our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for an Energy Analyst.
Reporting into the Manager, Energy Market Operations, you will support delivery of energy solutions that provide clients with opportunities to maximize their market revenues, reduce their total energy spend, achieve their ESG goals, and enhance overall system efficiency. Rodan is looking for an ambitious individual who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines and is looking to grow their knowledge base of the various Independent Systems Operator (ISO) electricity markets.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 2 days per week in addition to attending and participating in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Lead the end-to-end client experience from customer onboarding to in-depth relationship development.
- Prepare and deliver energy insights to customers including energy use analyses, modelling, reporting, investigations, and savings opportunity identification.
- Assist in the development of Rodan’s Energy Intelligence service offerings by understanding customer needs, working collaboratively with IT professions to develop software requirements, and testing new offerings.
- Assist in all aspects of administering demand management programs for customers in the Northeast U.S. and Canada ISO markets and utility programs.
- Prepare and provide information, energy and GHG emission trends and reports in various formats to Rodan’s Energy Intelligence customers.
- Support and lead the development of internal tools to make Rodan’s operations more effective and efficient, including working with large data sets.
- Stay up to date regulatory developments and market trends in Northeast U.S. and Canada ISO markets.
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Post-secondary education in business, engineering, project management or related field – or equivalent in training, experience and education
- 2+ years of experience working in the energy industry, with knowledge of energy savings/incentive programs
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce)
- Experience with VBA and SQL are a bonus
- Willingness to acquire industry knowledge
- AEE-Certified Energy Manager (CEM) and/or Certified M&V Professional is beneficial to the role.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge of greenhouse gas emissions accounting and sustainability/ESG reporting metrics, particularly in the real estate, energy, and/or transportation sectors
- Ability to problem solve and provide variable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional presentation skills
- Willingness to continually learn
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation from day 1
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19.. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.