Inside Sales Representative – US – Sales
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Remote/Virtual, Northeast United States
Are you passionate about clean energy? Do you have a strong desire to directly impact the sustainability of our communities? Are you an inquisitive, innovative, personable, action-oriented, and outgoing individual? If so, there is an exciting new opportunity for you to join the Rodan team and make an immediate impact.
Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy solutions company delivering demand-side, behind the meter, energy intelligence services designed to improve the energy efficiency, savings, and sustainable footprint of our clients. Our services and products include a leading suite of EIS (Energy Intelligence Suite) software solutions for optimizing efficiency-related savings and DER (Distributed Energy Resources) performance; Demand response curtailment and management services and DER asset optimization, financing, engineering, installation, and operation.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be a key member of our US sales team actively engaged in daily outreach to potential customers to sell our solutions to advance customer sustainability goals. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making multiple calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, and qualifying prospects. You will work side-by-side with our highly skilled and experienced senior sales team and market operations team in developing leads, booking new business, and educating our target audience on the Rodan difference. This is a growth opportunity for the successful candidate to become a Business Development Manager or Account Manager.
- Active outreach cold-calling and prospecting for new business
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer
- Provide daily email, telephone, and other sales related support
- Utilize Rodan databases, internet searches, Salesforce.com CRM tools, and lead database sources to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work closely with our senior sales team to proactively convert known target accounts to Rodan’s offering
- Achieve lead-to-contract conversion goals in support of Rodan’s US sales goals
- Regular follow-up on incoming leads
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-5 years of experience in a high-volume sales outreach role with demonstrable conversion accomplishments.
- Personable and outgoing. Comfortable selling over the phone.
- A desire to make the world a better place through implementation of clean energy planning.
- Energy market and demand response experience not necessary but would be a plus.
Rodan Energy offers a highly competitive compensation package and an IRA with a company match.
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.