Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that help our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career. Our team of energy analysts, engineers, and metering experts, combined with our industry-leading energy intelligence software platforms, are helping energy users and power companies navigate the energy transition.
We have an exciting opportunity available for Marketing Communications Manager. Reporting into the Director, North American Marketing, you will be is responsible for the development and supervision of all marketing and communications strategies for the company that drives qualified leads into the Sales organization. The incumbent will oversee the development of goals, strategies, and implementation plans to execute comprehensive marketing campaigns.
To be successful in this position, you should be a sales-focused marketer who is always learning and discovering opportunities in a dynamic, innovative, and ever-changing energy industry.
This role will start your career in helping build a sustainable energy future!
**This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.**
- Lead lifecycle marketing strategy to support pipeline and revenue goals
- Create and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Develop marketing content, including webinars, brochures, telemarketing, articles and case studies, website content, and conference participation
- Enhance brand recognition and awareness through various marketing tactics including but not limited to print, web, and social media
- Work closely with Sales and other teams to support their strategic efforts
- Manage proposal writing and other sales support activities, including inside sales and channel partners
- Leverage CRM tools (Salesforce) to optimize marketing and lead generation efforts
- Maximize the return on investments in tradeshows and client events
- Develop, track and report on all sales and marketing performance metrics including campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Develop and manage marketing budget
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required; relevant areas of study may include Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, or related fields
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing experience preferably within a B2B SaaS environment
- Expert in the use of Salesforce CRM tools, MS Office Suite, and Word Press
- Knowledge of the energy industry and business development experience is an asset
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, CRM)
- Willingness to acquire industry knowledge
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and provide variable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to meet changing work needs and demands
- Resourceful, self-start who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Developing and managing channel partners
- Entrepreneurial, inquisitive, ethical, self-starter
- Easily liaises and interacts with all types of personalities
- Professional presentation skills
- Willingness to continually learn
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19.. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.