Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that help our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Director, North American Marketing, you will be is responsible for positioning Rodan as a leading North American energy management company. You will develop and execute marketing campaigns for Canadian and U.S. markets that will lead to new customer acquisitions and business growth with existing customers.
You will support our sales team in attracting and winning deals, upselling new solutions, and showcasing our products and solutions. This is a critical impact role that will have high visibility across the company.
To be successful in this position, you will be a self-starter, independent, creative and thrives in an entrepreneurial and highly collaborative environment.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 2 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Scope, manage and execute strategic marketing projects to support pipeline and revenue goals
- Build market presence within North America to support pipeline and revenue goals
- Conduct competitive analysis to benchmark and position our company versus the competition
- Listen to customers and share insights, product requirements with sales team
- Enhance brand recognition and awareness through various marketing tactics including but not limited to print, web, and social media
- Write content and develop marketing materials (ie. brochures, web pages, videos, demos, sales presentations, FAQs) to launch our products to market
- Write campaign communications including case studies, product updates, promotional emails, etc.
- Work closely with Sales and other teams to support their strategic efforts
- Leverage CRM tools (Salesforce) to optimize marketing and lead generation efforts
- Develop, track and report on all sales and marketing performance metrics including campaign effectiveness and ROI
- Develop and manage marketing budget
- Works with vendors to estimate marketing projects and oversee production
- Manage proposal writing and other sales support activities, including inside sales and channel partner
- Create and propose new events (ie. tradeshows, conferences) including coordinating and logistics
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing experience preferably within a B2B, SaaS environment
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRM (Salesforce) and master of standard MS office tools, and Word Press
- Knowledge of the energy industry and business development experience is an asset or willingness to acquire industry knowledge a must
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Solid experience crafting succinct and impactful sales and marketing materials – writing skills are essential
- Resourceful, self-start who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to meet changing work needs and demands
What RODAN has to offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience + incentive bonus plan
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D)
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.