Rodan Energy is a leading North American energy management company delivering demand-side solutions designed to improve efficiency, reduce costs and increase the sustainable of our clients. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
Our services and products include:
- Demand Response (DR) program management.
- Distributed Energy Resource (DER) solutions for distributed generation, battery storage and microgrids. Our full life-cycle capabilities include design, engineering, installation, operation, and optimization.
- Energy Intelligence Suite (EIS) software portal for maximizing savings related to bill costs and efficiency
- Energy supply management
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Director – North East US.
The Sales Director is responsible for identifying, developing, and executing business relationships with large commercial and industrial customers. The primary focus will be the deregulated power markets in the Northeast, but viable opportunities anywhere in the U.S. can be explored.
This is an ideal role for an experienced sales professional with the drive, ambition and know-how to take proven capabilities and grow a business in new markets. As the electricity market evolves, customers need increasingly far-reaching solutions. The ability to analyze customers unique operational needs and deliver sophisticated solutions to the C-Suite is critical in this position.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. The Sales Director is a remote position that allows you to live/work from anywhere in the Northeast region of the country. You will be required to travel within the PJM and NYISO markets. You may be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga, Ontario to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings as needed.
- Drive new business growth and build critical mass within agreed timeframes in target regions. Fundamental to this will be identifying target accounts, developing them as prospects and closing them as customers.
- Develop a personal sales strategy and manage a pipeline to meet corporate business goals
- Lead the proposal effort in conjunction with management and colleagues for complex new business opportunities
- Provide input and guidance on the development of new solutions and services
- Initiate, maintain, and cultivate strategic partnerships to increase sales and widen services offerings
- Be the main point of contact for designated strategic accounts to maximize their potential and profitability
- Identify cross-selling opportunities to increase growth with customers and prospects
- Manage personal travel budget, attend conferences and gather intelligence on market trends, competitor activities, etc.
- Perform other assigned tasks or duties as needed.
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Successful completion of a college/university program (engineering or technical field an asset).
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in a hunter sales role working in an energy management solution or related field with a focus on large C&I power users.
- Experience in demand response, distributed energy resources and grid-edge technologies is greatly desired.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM.
- A valid driver’s license.
What RODAN has to offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience + uncapped commissions
- 3 weeks PTO
- Competitive health/dental/vision package
- Simple IRA matching
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.