Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that help our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be a part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be a part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for HR Generalist.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Generalist is responsible for providing support in various aspects of human resources, namely recruitment, employee relations, health & safety, payroll and benefits administration and HR policies and procedures. You are required to be hands on, while building critical relationships with leaders, employees, and vendors, providing solutions that have a direct impact on our business.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 4 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Specialist with administrative tasks, i.e. schedule interviews, offer letters and onboarding
- Provide administrative support for training and development, HR processes and benefits
- Act as first point of contact for all employees and provide guidance on all HR related matters, ensuring compliance with legislative and company policies
- Assist HR Managers with strategic HR projects
- Manage HR databases and systems
- Prepare HR reports and analytics as required
- Assist in the development of HR policies and procedures
- Support performance appraisal processes and provide guidance to employees and managers
- Assist HR Manager with all health and safety matters in the workplace, i.e. JHSC, accident investigations
- Assist in the organization of company events
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience in an HR role
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- HR certification is an asset
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a natural ability to build trusting relationships
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and ensure that all deadlines are met
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to operate with a high sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential and personal information discreetly and professionally
- Willingness to learn our industry
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation from day 1
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related i.e. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.