Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that help our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be a part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be a part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for Operations Coordinator.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the metering operations to ensure efficiency, accuracy and client satisfaction. Your role will involve organizing workflow in a highly technical environment and handling all administrative tasks for the operations department.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 4 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Book travel arrangements for the operations team
- Schedule site specific training for the operations team
- Manage courier shipments including deliveries and invoices
- Procurement of equipment required for all projects
- Create purchase orders and verify vendor invoices to be processed by accounting
- Procurement of PPE on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure all PPE meets safety requirements
- Coordinate the company vehicle maintenance
- Inventory Management
- Assist sales department with pre and post sales process (i.e. sales quotes)
- Receive purchases and approve invoices
- Testing equipment
- Meter programming
- Procurement of meter cabinet assembly
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing queries and providing support where necessary
- Assist in tier 1 troubleshooting operational issues or escalations
- Maintain positive client relationships by delivering outstanding customer service
Documentation & Reporting
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including reports, project paperwork and correspondence
- Post-secondary education in Business, Operations Management or related field
- 3+ years related work experience in an operations/scheduling role
- Knowledge of OHSA, EUSA and ESA regulations, Utility Work Protection Code, WHMIS, and other applicable legislation
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office, Outlook, CRM)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation from day 1
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related i.e. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.