Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that helps our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for Revenue Operations Analyst.
Reporting into the Managing Director of Sales, you will help build a foundation for excellence by developing and reinforcing revenue strategy with processes, infrastructure, metrics and best practices. This role will help the Sales team to maximize their sales and attainment through analytics, reporting, data streams and KPIs. You are responsible for the development, maintenance and improvement of the processes and systems needed to ensure Sales targets are successfully and efficiently met or exceeded.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 3 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Have a clear understanding of the revenue and financial targets of the business and demonstrate progress towards these by continuously measuring and evaluating sales activities and performance.
- Champion the use of Salesforce CRM to ensure it is the source of truth for sales, marketing and customer success information.
- Proactively discover, document and implement creative solutions to improve, streamline and scale the business. Use data, process and systems analyses to measurably impact company revenue.
- Understand and utilize best practices to develop and maintain operating procedures and workflows. Ensure these processes are understood by providing training.
- Proactively collaborate with Sales, Marketing and Account Management to solve problems and achieve desired results.
- Provide visibility of sales performance and the effectiveness of sales activities through reports and dashboards that will be used by the Leadership Team, Sales, Marketing and Account Management. Provide insightful metrics that demonstrate progress against targets and identify potential solutions to improve results at every stage of the sales cycle.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leaders to quantify market opportunities and assist in allocating and planning resources to maximize sales results and meet targets. Assist in the management and measuring of sales campaigns.
- Work with Market Operations to ensure sales activities are aligned with registration deadlines.
- Assist with creating and updating Market Playbooks and ensuring the tools and materials required by Business Development is up to date and accessible.
- Organize ongoing market and competitive knowledge by ensuring relevant information is captured in Salesforce so that market analytics reports can be created, for example, on customers by industry or on competitors’ market share.
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Post-secondary education in business, engineering, project management or related field – or equivalent in training, experience and education.
- Must be Salesforce Administrator certified and have experience in creating workflows and influencing the improvement process.
- 1-3 years experience in Revenue Operations or similar role
- Must have understanding of integrated marketing automation tools and best practices for the flow of lead generation data across different platforms and an aptitude for technical learning.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Excel – must be able to utilize some advanced functions like pivot tables and be able to assemble data and provide 3D graphs of results in a dashboard for review.
- PowerPoint – must be able to utilize master files (animations an asset) and be able to produce polished professional customer and company facing presentations.
- Possess the ability to conceptualize business processes, illustrate challenges and recommend changes to the systems that support those processes.
- Strong quantitative capabilities with initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Willingness to acquire industry knowledge
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to build relationships with diverse stakeholders
- Ability to problem solve, conduct analysis and provide variable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- Self-motivated to acquire training on products, marketing tools and platforms to become proficient.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to acquire training on products, marketing tools and platforms to become proficient
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to meet changing work needs and demands
- Resourceful, self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Engaging, energetic and positive with a can-do attitude
- Professional presentation skills an asset
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation from day 1
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19.. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.