Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that help our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Sales Director – C&I Solutions.
Our services and products include:
- IESO complex hi voltage metering systems for Ontario’s largest energy users
- a leading suite of EIS (Energy Intelligence Suite) software solutions for optimizing efficiency-related savings
- DER (Distributed Energy Resources) performance
- Demand response curtailment
- Energy management services
- DER asset optimization, financing, engineering, installation, and operation
The Sales Director – C&I Solutions is responsible for identifying, developing, and executing business relationships with large industrial customers. The primary focus will be developing energy management and smart grid solutions within the province of Ontario and across North America.
This is an ideal role for an experienced sales professional with the drive, ambition, and know-how to take proven capabilities and grow a business. As the electricity market evolves, customers need increasingly far-reaching solutions. A sophisticated “hunter” who has the ability to excel at complex technical solution sales is critical in this position.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 2 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
- Drive new business growth and build critical mass within agreed timeframes in target regions. Fundamental to this will be identifying target accounts, developing them as prospects and closing them as customers.
- Develop a personal sales strategy and manage a pipeline to meet corporate business goals
- Lead the proposal effort in conjunction with management and colleagues for complex new business opportunities
- Provide input and guidance on the development of new solutions and services
- Initiate, maintain, and cultivate strategic partnerships to increase sales and widen services offerings
- Establish relationships from the shop floor to the “C” suite
- Understand power systems and energy management solutions
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Successful completion of a college/university program (engineering or technical field an asset).
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a hunter sales role working in an energy management solution or related field with a focus on large C&I power users.
- Experience in distributed energy resources and grid-edge technologies is greatly desired
- Strong technical background in energy metering, monitoring and communication
- Strong lead generation, negotiation and closing skills
- Comfortable promoting new energy services to customers (training will be provided)
- Familiarity with Salesforce or comparable CRM
- Travel primarily within Ontario
- A valid driver’s license
What RODAN has to offer:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience + uncapped commission
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D)
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.