Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that helps our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for Sales (Revenue) Operations Support.
Reporting into the Managing Director of Sales, this role plays a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the sales process by performing various administrative task and coordinating with different departments. You are responsible for the development, maintenance and improvement of the processes and systems needed to ensure Sales targets are successfully and efficiently met or exceeded.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 2 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Owner and internal expert resource for Salesforce CRM
- Work with the Leadership Team to understand the various department needs and ensure Salesforce is configured to meet functionality requirements
- Be responsible for the continuous evaluation and implementation of enhancements, fixes and additional features, platforms and technologies
- Provide day-to-day support for users across core Sales & Marketing platforms
- Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and workflows for Salesforce. These SOPs should ensure there is: accurate visibility of the sales pipeline, tracking of closed deals and the ability to forecast sales; clear definition of the requirements for different stages of the sales cycle; and the account, market and competitor information we should try to collect during all customer-engagements to improve market understanding
- Create training materials and modules and deliver Sales and Marketing platform training for staff
- Create and manage lead generation databanks. This requires working independently and with Marketing to source and analyze information from multiple sources so that leads and/or accounts are assigned to Business Development in sufficient volume and quantity as required to meet business objectives. Manage the assignment of Accounts to Business Development and Channel Partner to avoid conflict. Based on this analysis, contribute to identifying market opportunities
- Create and maintain pipeline reports that provide visibility of: the different stages of the sale cycle and the progress of Opportunities through these; Opportunities by Business Development Manager, Markets, Lines of Business etc.; forecasts based on stage probabilities
- Create and maintain dashboards to demonstrate progress towards sales quotas both at current time and during the course of the year
- Create and maintain reports activity metrics for Business Development, these metrics should include volume of calls, meetings, opportunities etc.
- Provide analysis of conversion rates, average deal size/cycle length etc. to help identify process improvements
- Ensure Salesforce can be used as a database and generate market reports on: industry sector by geographic region; and competitor account status
- Work with Market Operations to ensure registration deadlines are understood by Business Development
- Assist with creating and updating Market Playbooks and ensuring the tools and materials required by Business Development is up to date and accessible. This includes collateral, pricing tools, Customer Agreements, Letter of Authorization, Non-Disclosure Agreements etc.
- Provide training on Sales Operations as required to the team and new hires
- Champion the creation of ongoing market and competitive activities and report in a monthly dashboard. This may include messaging, new products, market updates etc.
- Deliver a dashboard of results from various Salesforce Account Engagement campaigns to test, track and adjust campaigns ongoing and improve performance
- Assist in the management of outgoing marketing automation campaigns
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Post-secondary education in business, engineering, project management or related field – or equivalent in training, experience and education.
- Must be Salesforce Administrator certified and have experience in creating workflows and influencing the improvement process
- 5+ years’ experience using Salesforce products to develop business or client solutions – configuring Salesforce CRM products, modifying screens, changing workflows, validation rules, security controls, data analysis, and reporting
- Must have understanding of integrated marketing automation tools and best practices for the flow of lead generation data across different platforms
- Advanced computer skills ie. MS Office, Outlook
- Ability to Travel – Expected travel up to 5% on an annual basis – US and Canada for tradeshows and events to engage with customers as part of the team
- Must have a valid driver’s license and passport and be able to attend events
- Willingness to acquire industry knowledge
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to problem solve, conduct analysis and provide variable solutions based on customer needs and company objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Professional presentation skills an asset
- Self-motivated to acquire training on products, marketing tools and platforms to become proficient
- Ability to adjust and be flexible to meet changing work needs and demands
- Resourceful, self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation from day 1
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19.. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.