Rodan Energy is a leading North American provider of solutions that helps our customers meet their goal of having a reliable, sustainable supply of power. Together, we are making sustainable, attainable!
Join Rodan to be part of a growing and innovative industry. Rodan was recognized as one of Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers for three years in a row! This is a terrific place to learn and grow in your career and be part of a positive work environment. We offer rewarding careers and foster a collaborative culture where employees can produce their best work and reach their full potential.
To fuel our expansion and drive market success, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible to source, identify, screen, and attract candidates for corporate, technical, and field services roles for Rodan’s Canadian and US locations. You will have full-cycle recruiting experience finding qualified professionals with specialized experience and skills needed for a niche market.
Rodan fosters a culture that promotes health and wellness and encourages work-life balance. This is a flexible hybrid role where you are required to work both remotely and in person depending on business needs. You will be required to work at our Corporate HQ in Mississauga a minimum of 2 days per week to attend and participate in workshops, projects, or team meetings.
Main Responsibilities & Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of the full-cycle recruitment process including source applicants, screen resumes, interview candidates and provide a short list to hiring managers
- Consult with management to identify personnel needs and conduct intake meetings with hiring managers to better understand job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Provide recruitment subject matter expertise for all departments with the ability to coach Hiring Managers about the hiring process
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need and maintain a current pipeline
- Maintaining accurate candidate and job tracking within the ATS
- Develop and promote talent acquisition initiatives that improves the quality and efficiency of Rodan’s recruitment processes
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
Due to the growth of Rodan, you must be willing to turn your hand to other tasks depending on business needs.
- Post-Secondary education in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years recruitment experience with proven success in sourcing and placing candidates within specified niches
- Excellent candidate search skills, with the ability to source active and passive candidates
- Demonstrated experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, including experience with Boolean sourcing
- Experience working with an ATS
- Knowledge of the power industry and energy markets is an asset
- Willingness to acquire industry knowledge
Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a natural ability to build trusting relationships
- Knowledgeable with sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Experience using behavior-based interview techniques
- Excellent time management skills to manage multiple requisitions and ensure that all hiring timelines are met.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to operate with a high sense of urgency while not compromising on attention to detail
- Ability to work with confidential and personal information discretely and professionally
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Health benefits after probationary period (medical, dental, vision, health care spending, life insurance, LTD, AD&D,)
- 3 weeks vacation
- RRSP annual contribution top up
- Employee assistance program (24/7 benefits to address problems that are personal or work related ie. psychological, financial, legal and parental support services)
- Teledoc (24/7 access to Doctors by phone, video or app)
Rodan Energy is strongly committed to diversity and equality of opportunity. We strive to create an environment that is welcoming and inclusive for everyone.
Note: As part of the initial recruitment screening process, applicants must confirm that they are Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19.. If Applicants are not Fully Vaccinated, they will be asked to identify any accommodation needs pursuant to a protected ground under the Code. If no such accommodation is identified, the Applicant will not be eligible to proceed through the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Start your career here to help build a sustainable energy future!
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.