Our power systems-focused engineering team works with power producers, utilities, and large transmission-connected electricity consumers to solve a variety of power systems issues. We offer a comprehensive suite of engineering and operations solutions to seamlessly connect your project to the grid from concept to commissioning. Our team has been at the forefront of power systems metering and engineering since market opening, specializing in metering services, power systems consulting, generation connection support, and regulatory services for a diverse portfolio of clients. We are certified by Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO).
Why choose Rodan Energy?
1. Custom solutions – Unlike other vendors, we won’t try to fit you into a cookie-cutter solution. Our experts take the time to develop a custom solution that addresses your needs.
2. Market expertise – Our deep understanding of market rules and regulations means that your project will be better equipped to tackle regulatory issues. Our advice will help optimize project timelines and generation revenue.
3. Vendor neutral – Products are recommended based on maximizing ROI, not affiliations with a vendor.
4. Scalable resources – We’re able to ramp up our resources in order to meet project deadlines without affecting your capital planning.
5. Broad geographical scope – Able to serve broad geographic regions across Canada.
6. Available for ongoing and follow up support – Once commercially operational, we’ll continue to support you with settlement, data collection and ongoing operations and maintenance programs.
We work with utilities to modernize their electricity transmission and distribution systems to meet the needs of an increasingly dynamic smart grid. Over 60 utilities and ISOs throughout North America trust the expertise of Rodan Energy to install and service their metering systems.
|Connection Impact Assessments||Protection & Control Services|
|Asset Management & Condition Assessments||Transformer & Line Loss Calculations|
|Distribution System Optimization||Regulatory & Market Support Services|
As one of the only metering service providers experienced and certified for nuclear, fossil, hydro-electric, solar, wind, biomass, and flywheel generation, you can be assured that we can cater to your unique needs. We manage metering assets and energy information systems for over 40 power producers in North America.
|Protection & Control Services||Remote Monitoring & SCADA Solutions|
|Transformer & Line Loss Calculations||Project Feasibility Studies|
|Regulatory & Market Support Services|
Whether you’re a large industrial customer or a commercial organization, we can provide a broad scope of energy metering and monitoring solutions to help you increase efficiency, reduce costs and plan for the future. We serve over 200 large commercial, industrial, and institutional customers.
|Protection & Control Services||Transformer & Line Loss Calculations|
|Remote Monitoring & SCADA Solutions||Regulatory & Market Support Services|